Hey there! Merry Christmas and a happy new year for 2021. This is my last episode for the year, where we look at some questions for reflection on the year that has been.
Below I have included the list of questions from the episode, so that you can use them on yourself, or with friends or family.
I also wanted to leave you with a list of the ten most popular episodes from the year. If you haven't checked them out before, then click and listen and you are good to go.
It's been a pleasure serving you, and I look forward to having you with me next year for more English and more learning.
Happy New year!
Questions from the episode
- 1What is the biggest lesson learnt this year?
- 2What surprised me most this year?
- 3What am I most proud of this year?
- 4What is my greatest achievement this year?
- 5What is my biggest regret this year?
- 6What is my biggest failing this year?
- 7What have I done this year to look after my body and mind?
- 8What should I have done this year to better look after myself?
- 9Who helped me the most this year?
- 10What was the nicest thing someone did for me this year?
- 11What was the nicest thing I did for someone this year?
- 12Who should have I called and reconnected with this year?
- 13How would you summarise your year in a paragraph?
Top Ten Episode of 2021
Financial Vocabulary #1:
June 9th, listen here.
Ten expressions for giving opinions:
May 25th, listen here.
How to Have Effective Business Meetings in English: Tips for English Language Learners:
April 27th, listen here.
Ten dynamic expressions for business:
July 27thth, listen here.
Financial Vocabulary #3:
September 28th, listen here.
How to give and respond to suggestions:
April 22nd, listen here.
How To Add Emphasis In Meetings That Will Increase Your Influence:
July 2nd, listen here.
Words and Expressions to Start Using in 2021:
February 8th, listen here.
Despite, in spite of, although and however.:
March 25th, listen here.
How to acknowledge people in conversation:
February 2nd, listen here.
It's been another great year of the podcast and I appreciate your support. Thank you very much for giving me some of your time, I appreciate it. I hope I have been able to help you improve on your English language learning journey.
You know I love to hear from you all, so don't be shy, drop me a comment or send me a SpeakPipe, it's always lovely to hear from each and every one of you.
Have a great start to your 2022.