The Complete System for Teaching ANY Language Online
Earn a great income & work from anywhere
New Course! Teach any language online
Start your own online teaching or coaching business with nothing but your laptop and an internet connection!
A message to all language teachers and coaches,
If you’re ready to take control of your career, earn more, and find independence from working for underpaying language academies, there’s a very good chance I can help you. I recommend all teachers shift at least 50% of their work online immediately.
- Huge Demand: online learning is booming, and students are desperate for high quality, live teaching.
- 2-3x More Income: you keep all the revenue from your classes, set your rate without any academy taking a cut.
- Control Your Schedule: if you’re sick of running all over town teaching classes at different facilities, you can finally work from home.
- Live Anywhere: want to leave the city? Move to Bali? Live on a farm? With a good internet connection, you can live wherever you want.
- Super Low Cost: with nothing more than $15 Zoom account, your phone, and laptop, you can run a profitable business all by yourself.
- Real Growth Opportunity: there’s no limit to how much you can grow your business when you’re not confined to one class and one location.
Working from home and building your own business is amazing. As an online teacher, you’ll coach, motivate, and support your students on their learning path. This is a very rewarding experience, especially as you are able to share your knowledge from your previous work experience. That's right! You can create your own niche, be your own boss and work on your terms.
With your trusty laptop, an internet connection and your desire to help others, you can start working from home immediately.
This course includes
The Complete System for Teaching ANY Language Online
$199.00 + Tax
Get the course now
How I can help you
I started teaching online in 2015. Since then, the online learning space has been revolutionised. Now we have all the tools at our fingertips to make a real impact. The barriers to starting your own business have been almost completely removed, while video conferencing technology has completely changed the way we can deliver online classes. I often tell clients that online is practically the same as offline, as nowadays we have the same capabilities as an in-person classroom setting.
The online learning space has exploded and now, more than ever, people are more willing to start learning online from the comfort of their own home. If you are a language teacher, or you are thinking of becoming one, then I can help you.
If you want to be a successful language teacher, and have the freedom of working from anywhere in the world then you need a system or blueprint to help you get their.
My complete programme is a 100% video based online course designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily learn how to share their passion for teaching with the world. The course will help you understand all of the technology, breakdown any of the technical barriers and provide you with all the tips and know how, for planning and delivering engaging language classes.
In each lesson, we explore and apply conceptual skills for communication and teaching, and coach you to craft and deliver more concise and clear lessons through digital mediums.
COVID-19 has changed the rules
When COVID-19 swept across Europe, I was forced to close my successful language school. We moved 400 students online with the flick of a switch. It was a stressful time and I was terrified I would be forced to close my business. Even though I had already been doing online classes, I had to teach a staff of 6 how to do it from home with only their internet connection, laptop, digital writing pad and a Zoom account.
Many doubts crept in, would this be a disaster? Could I manage a team remotely? Would my team deliver engaging online lessons? Would my students even like doing online classes or would there be a mass exodus?
I'm happy to say that things went amazingly well, students adapted quickly to the online learning environment and my staff and I implemented all of our experience and training. Things went so well that people started sharing their experience with their friends and family and we were soon inundated with requests for interviews and information. Post confinement, we are busier than ever and our online business has exploded!
And this is where I want to help you. I want to show you how you can use your existing skill set to build an online business that will have you teaching to people from all over the world. No more bosses, no more worrying about contracts, poor work conditions, bad salaries, running all over town and basically selling your soul to the established language academies.
I invite you to join me
If you are already teaching but want to break free from language academies, or if you are just starting out and want to learn how to build your own business then I invite you to the "How to teach languages online" course. I will walk you through each step of the process. I have been an English communications teacher, training course developer and, as Director of Studies, led a team of teachers at my own English language school for over 14 academic years. You can learn from my experience without making all of the typical mistakes.
If you want a fast-track system without making all of the usual mistakes and wasting time and precious money then this course is 100% for you.
This outcomes-focused training is exclusively for individuals who want to take back control of their life and schedule and gain the freedom to live, work and travel anywhere in the world.
Sign up now and start your business.
Enrol now and get started, you have nothing to lose...
Module 1: Course introduction
- In module one students learn about the importance of teaching online, its implications for the future. They also learn about the advantages and disadvantages to making the transition or starting out for the first time.
- Lesson one: Why is teaching online so important?
- Lesson two: The pros and cons of teaching online
Module 2: Tech and setup
- Many people find the tech side of things a huge barrier to getting started. There are so many options and making the wrong choice often leads to wasted time and money. Most people just give up when things get too confusing. In module two we take a deep dive on the tech side and show you all the things you need to know to have a great online experience for both you and your students.
- Lesson one: Basic setup to get your teaching in no time
- Lesson two: Advanced setup for the best student/teacher experience
- Lesson three: LMS and platforms, learn all you need to know about creating a dedicated learning management system or using a WordPress based LMS solution
- Lesson four: Self-hosting vs market places, here you will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches to hosting and selling your course/classes/coaching
- Lesson five: Tech support, learn how to provide your students with technical support, this increases the chances of them staying with you as a client
- Lesson six: Sharing large files, some tips on how to get your students to download the material they need in the simplest way possible
- Lesson seven: Hosting your videos, some critical tips on where and how to host your video based lessons
Module 3: Approaches to teaching
- Teaching languages online is very different to that of a traditional classroom. You will need to know all of the secrets and best practice if you want to run effective, engaging online classes that keep your customers coming back. In module three you will learn the secrets behind "flipping the classroom", how to manage students and their behaviour. Plus, I will teach you how to deal with road blocks and give you my tips on making your classes dynamic and inspiring.
- Lesson one: Planning class, get all the right advice on how to plan your classes for an online learning environment
- Lesson two: Flipping the classroom, here you will learn all the secrets to "flipping" the classroom and how to use it to your advantage
- Lesson three: Classroom management, learn how to manage a large group of students online and ensure that everything is under control
- Lesson four: Dealing with roadblocks, here you will get precise tips on exactly how to deal with some of the most common roadblocks that students will face when attending online classes
- Lesson five: Dynamic classes, in this lesson you will learn how to make your classes as dynamic as possible even though your students are all in different locations
Module 4: How to plan and deliver online lessons
- Planning is KEY! In this module you will discover how to teach the five skill areas for learning any language, all within an online context. I will show you how to plan out your lessons, guide your students, as well as teach them grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Lesson one part one: Creating a lesson objective, learn the skills to planning out your lesson objectives for the online environment
- Lesson one part two: Using a lesson plan, remember that planning is key and this is even more important when dealing with the physical barrier of the internet
- Lesson one part three: Time management, learning this art is essential to ensuring your students get highly optimised lessons and you don't end up having your time wasted by students
- Lesson one part four: Preparing material, this essential step can save you massive headaches and ensure your lesson run smoothly and you look professional
- Lesson one part five: Testing equipment, this lesson speaks for itself, this is a great way to avoid all those technical hiccups that can ruin your session
- Lesson one part six: Late arrivals and technical issues, here you'll learn the best way to deal with this and avoid headaches
- Lesson two: Guiding students, another important skill set for the online teacher, putting ourselves in the students shoes to facilitate the online learning experience
- Lesson three: Reading skills, all my tips and tricks on enhancing reading comprehension skills
- Lesson four: Grammar skills, how to make this necessary evil interesting and engaging
- Lesson five: Writing skills, one of my favourite skill sets teaching online, writing workshops are possible even among students who are not in the same physical location
- Lesson six: Speaking skills, everyone's favourite class, how to make your students talk in an engaging way
- Lesson seven: Listening skills, everything is possible and listening can be done effectively in the online classroom, you'll learn how
- Lesson eight: Vocabulary skills, how to get your students to improve their vocabulary range
Bonus Module: Getting clients
- Wait! I have a bonus module. You are going to need to find some clients now that you know how to teach them online. In this final module I will show you some techniques for acquiring students and some of the things you will need to consider when dealing with an international student base.
- Lesson one: International client considerations
- Lesson two: Getting clients
- Lesson three: iTalkie walk-through
- Lesson four: Amelia Booking review and walk-through
- Downloadable resources: all lessons can be downloaded in audio format, listen to them on the go or in the car while you are driving. All presentations can be downloaded freely in PDF format too!
- Bonus lesson: Webinar replay on teaching the Present Perfect Grammar
- Bonus lesson: How to record a dictation for your students and use Audacity to edit it for optimum sound quality
- Bonus lesson: How to share audio and video over Zoom
What our students say
I have contact with foreign companies and it is very common I have to attend meetings with foreign people. So I have tried to improve my English by online courses. AOBE has helped me improve in my job.
Thank you so much for helping me to improve my Business English! I learnt a lot of techniques from your coaching classes.
If you want a wider view of Global Communication, The Art of Business English is one of the best ways to achieve it. Highly recommended!
Knowledgeable in all areas
I've been working with Andrew for over 3 years. He is an excellent business English coach. He is very knowledgeable on all areas of business English.
Amazing customer service
Amazing customer service. Andrew goes above and beyond to help you learn and get the skills for success.
Andrew is a true professional
Working with Andrew is a great experience. His knowledge and background make for interesting and useful lessons.
Your Specialist Trainer:
30 day Guarantee
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you don't love this amazing course, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with our friendly support team and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund. No questions asked!
Enrol now and start your own online business on your terms
Secure checkout 100% Guaranteed