Pre-intermediate General English Course
Are you planning a trip to London or New York? Are you shy? Would you prefer to stay home and learn English or study from your office to have everything under control when you plan your next trip or when an English-speaking friend comes to visit you! Then let us help you on the journey to learn English, feeling satisfied with yourself and being confident in situations where in past you have faced uneasiness.
After finishing this course you will be able to:
- talk about where you live, and compare it to other places
- describe your daily life, occupation or studies, and talk about your interests and hobbies
- give opinions and speculate about the world around you
- understand and give instructions to describe how something is done.
- Reading exercises
- Video explanation of the grammar
- Grammar exercises
- Vocabulary and Pronunciation Practice
- Listening exercises